Shabby tests

Friday, October 22, 2010

Caramel Apples--Tea Party under the Halloween Moon

I love coffee-mate creamers--lots of different flavors  but I think my favorite seasonal flavor is caramel apple now to share what I have been using it for

Caramel Apple Frappe

1/2 cup of dark roast coffee
2 cups crushed ice
3 tablespoons caramel apple creamer
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/4 cup whole or other milk
mix together in a blender and enjoy!!!!
(I got a Mr. Coffee Cafe Frappe several months ago so I make mine in that)
I love Caramel apples and s'mores so my tea party will consist of those two food groups--well three if you add my other favorite --coffee

Check out my necklace below---I love Halloween

6 comments:

Wendy said...

Thank you for sharing this wonderful recipe. I love the necklace you made for Halloween. How cute is that. I also love all the little puppy costumes. Adorable
Please stop by for a visit.

http://candydelane.typepad.com/curiosities

Spells and Wishes,
Wendy from wonderland

Marfi-topia said...

i have not seen this flavor yet, but when I do i'm so making these!!!
thank you!!

Jane K said...

Oh that sounds yummy, I will have to see if it's on sale in England.

Petunia said...

This sounds yum! I've never tried this flavor before. Thank you for sharing it at my tea party under the Halloween moon. Your necklace is wonderful!

Anna

Unknown said...

Yum! I can't wait to make this!
Hugs, Seshat
http://seshatmoonwillow.blogspot.com

Annabelle said...

The little puppy costumes are adorable and so is the Halloween necklace. I never really buy the coffee mate but this does sound delicious, will have to try it out sometime.

Love to have you drop in for a visit if you can find some time. Having a little draw for HALLOWEEN.

( thewoodbeyondtheworld.blogspot.com)

Happy Halloween ~^..^~ 


•*´¨*.•*´¨*~^..^~*Annabelle.•*´¨*.•* *