Shabby tests

Saturday, July 28, 2012

Woodland Tea Party

Hot tea in Bee teapot

Pink lemonaide in pitcher
Until next year all gnome lovers:)


Sylvia Smiser said...

What a great gnome tea party! I love the watermelon idea! and those little mushrooms, so cute!
Please come visit mine when you get a chance!

Mad Madam Mel said...

ooooh pink lemonade a watermelon for me please !!
Thank you so much for inviting me,
I hope to see you soon at my party too, everyone is invited :)
Mad Madam Mel x

Wendy said...

OH those gnomes sure know how to party. I dont know if just both our mouths were full of scrumptious goodies or if he just was the quiet type.

Thank you for inviting me. Oh please do drop in for a Spoonful of Mad Tea over on the Other Side of Wonderland
Wishes and Whimsy
Wendy from Wonderland

retta519 said...

Your tea party looks delightful! Love the hedgehog melon. Don't mind if I do help myself to a snail sandwich...yum! Thanks for having me!I heart gnomes....I have a few in my garden...stop by my place and see!

A Magical Whimsy said...

Thank you for the hot tea and lemonade! And some goodies to eat too!
Love your gnomes!
Teresa in California

Joyce van der Lely said...

Thank you for having me over, even I was a little late-ish. I love your gnomes and the yuymmie things on your tabel !Thanks for your visit to mine as well xoxo Joyce

Lisa said...

thank you for a fun tea party!

Bobbypin Bandit said...

I adore your hedgehog and would like to run through that gnome forest eating veggies along the way! Thanks for inviting me over, what a yummy spread you have here!

Lynda said...

How refreshing it is, after so much sugar, to watermelon consume! I'd stay and chat much longer, but to others' blogs I must zoom! :)

Rhissanna said...

Al3ways happy to have tea with Gnomes.
Thank you for inviting me!

Yarni Gras! said...

your party is lovely
so is the tea
I'm hosting a giveaway
so come and see me!

I also adore gnomes and woodland creatures...

AutumnWind said...

How fun! Thank you for inviting me. I am so glad I stopped by, terrible late but I made it! Your party is beautiful!

Meeha Meeha said...

Such a delightful little party, thanks for the invite! I love the happy colors, the gnome and of course the hedgehog :)